This page keeps candidates up to date on new vacancies, admit cards, and exams in Bihar. Bihar Government released several updates regarding Govt Jobs in 2022 to assist candidates looking for Bihar Govt Jobs 2022. As per the latest notification, the board has released the admit card and updated the dates and requirements for the applicant who is aspiring to know about them.
On this page, candidates can find the most recent vacancies in Bihar for various Bihar government boards in 2022. We have given the complete details about the Bihar government’s latest notification on this page. Hence, just go through our page to get the latest Bihar government job updates.
We’ve compiled a list of collections that contain requirements for notifications issued by the Bihar State Government in 2022. Latest and updated announcements regarding Sarkari Naukri (government jobs) in the State Government of Bihar are available below. It has one active job notification containing multiple job vacancies in Bihar.
Latest Notification about Government Job
Browse the list of notifications below to apply for these positions and for information on the admit card and exam date. You can also get all of your questions about the job you’re interested in answered.
Apply For Clerk, Peon, Steno Vacancy 2022-
Bihar Civil Court has released notifications for online applications for Court Reader cum Deposition Writer, Stenographer, Clerk, and Peon/Orderly as Class III/Group C posts.
All eligible applicants (male and female) can apply online from the official website, https://districts.ecourts.gov.in/patna, for this vacancy at Civil Court Patna before the closing date of November 20, 2022. You may miss out on this opportunity to fill out the form due to a server error, so don’t wait until the deadline.
If you are a candidate interested in applying online, you should carefully read the full notification before applying.
- Starting October 20,2022, the candidate can apply for Hindi, English, or bilingual stenographer positions.
- The last date for filing an online application for the post of Stenographer Hindi/ English / Bilingual, the last date for filling an online application is extended till 20.11.2022 at 23.59 Hours.
- Candidates who have already applied for this stenographer post will have the option of editing their online application. They can select their stenography language until the extended date for filling out the online application. Below, you can find the eligibility criteria for candidates.
Eligibility for Clerk
- The candidate must be an Indian.
- Require a bachelor’s degree or equivalent from a recognised university.
- Basic computer knowledge is essential.
- Candidates must be medically fit.
- Candidates’ character certificates are required.
Eligibility of Stenographer
- The candidate must be from India.
- Any candidate must have a bachelor’s degree or its equivalent from a recognised university.
- A stenography certificate is mandatory for applicants that is issued by any institution, the institution must be recognised by the central or state government.
- Proficiency in Computer Typing.
- Candidates must be fit medically.
- The applicant must have a moral character certificate.
Court Reader Cum-Deposition Writer
- The candidate must be from India
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent in any discipline from a recognised university
- Candidates must have an English and Hindi typing certificate generated by an institution recognised by the state or central government.
- Basic computer typing knowledge is mandatory
- Candidates must be fit medically.
- Candidates must be of good moral character
- The candidate must be an Indian.
- The candidate meets the minimum qualification of Matriculation/10th Passed.
- Candidates must be medically fit.
- Applicants must have a character certificate.
Category-wise Age Limit for Bihar Civil Court Vacancies
|BC & EBC (Male)||21-40||21-40||21-40||18-40|
Bihar Amin Jobs 2022: Apply Online
The online application process for Bihar Amin Recruitment 2022 has begun with the release of the official notification.The online application window remains open until November 16, 2022. Eligible candidates who are interested can apply online for this vacancy by using Bihar Amin Recruitment 2022.
New Bihar LRC Amin Vacancy 2022
Bihar Special Survey Amin Bharti 2022 is organised to recruit 8244 candidates for the Amin (surveyor) post. Check out the details of the Bihar Amin New Vacancy 2022 below.
Bihar LRC Amin New Vacancy 2022
Bihar has advertised for 8224 candidates to fill the position of Surveyor Amin. See below for more information on the Bihar Amin New Vacancy 2022.
Bihar Survey: Amin Recruitment 2022: Eligibility Criteria
- Educational Qualification
Candidates must hold the Civil Engineering diploma from a recognized Institute/University.
- Age Limit
Minimum 18-year-old age limit
Maximum age limit of 37 years
Relaxation in the upper age limit will be provided as per the government’s rules.
- Bihar Special Survey Amin Bharti 2022: Selection Process
The Bihar Amin recruitment 2022 selection process includes the following stages, as listed here.
- Written Test
- Documents Verification
- Bihar Special Survey Amin Bharti 2022: Salary
- The candidates will receive a salary as per the government’s pay level. The salary for the position of Bihar Amin will be close to Rs 31,000/- per month.
How to Apply for Bihar Amin Jobs 2022
Candidates need to follow the steps listed below to apply for the Bihar Amin recruitment class of 2022.
- For Bihar Amin Recruitment 2022, go to www.dlrs.bihar.gov.in.
- First and foremost, you must register for the Bihar Amin requirement.
- Using your registration credentials, proceed to apply online.
- Fill out the application form in accordance with the requirements.
- Upload the scanned copies as per the document requirements.
- Pay the application fees.
- Submit your application form and take a printout for further use.
BPSC Assistant Sanitary & Waste Management Officer Exam Admit Card 2022 – Call letter download for Written Exam
Post Date: January 18, 2022
Total Vacancy: 286
Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) issued the admit cards for the Assistant Public Sanitary and Waste Management Officer exam on November 7. Those candidates who are eligible are able to download their admit cards online from the official website, bpsc.bihar.gov.in.
Bihar Public Service Commission will conduct the exams for Assistant Public Sanitary and Waste Management Officer on November 12 – 13, 2022. The time will be from 12 p.m. to 2 p.m.
Under the Urban Development and Housing Department, a BPSC recruitment drive is underway for 286 posts of Assistant Public Sanitation and Waste Management Officer. BPSC will recruit the candidates on the basis of the written exam.
Complete the following steps to download the BPSC admit card for 2022:
Step 1: Visit the bpsc.bihar.gov.in official website online.
Step 2: Enter your ID’s username and password.
Step 3: When the link to the admit card becomes available, click on it.
Step 4: The BPSC Sanitary and Waste Management Exam admit card will be visible on screen.
Step 5: Now, download and print the admit card.
BPSC AE Admit Card 2022
The date of the assistant engineer exam has been announced by the Bihar Authority. The BPSC AE Exam will be held on November 10th and 11th, 2022, for Post Code 7/2020, as per the notice. Applicants can download their admit card for BPSC AE as soon as possible. Before the conduct of the exam, admit cards will be released for the candidates who have registered for the BPSC AE. BPSC AE post. Admit Card 2022 is available online, and applicants must download this to enter the exam.
Follow the steps to download the BPSC AE admit card online from bpsc.bihar.gov.in.
1) First you have to go to the official website at https://bpsc.bih.nic.in. of the Public Service Commission of Bihar.
2) On the BPSC website, you will see an option for the (Civil) BPSC AE 07/2020 admit card for 2022; click on it.
3) Now, you have to fill in your registration number (username) and password, then press the “submit” or “login” button to download the BPSC AE Exam Admit Card 2022 in the PDF file.
Bihar Police Fireman Exam Admit Card 2022 – Call Letter Download for PET
Total number of 2380 Vacant Posts are available for Bihar Police Fireman Admit Card 2022. As per the official news, the Central Selection Board of Constables, Bihar, conducted the Fireman Physical Efficiency Test in November 2022, at various centers. Now all the candidates who applied are keenly interested in their Police Fireman Admit Card 2022. So CSBC Bihar published the admit card on the official web portal on October 12, 2022, through the csbc.bih.nic.in. official website portal. All the eligible candidates are able to download the exam admit card from the below mentioned direct link and carry it on the day of the examination.
How to Obtain a Bihar Police Fireman PET Hall Admit Card for the Year 2022
Step 1: Visit the official website, https://csbc.bih.nic.in.
Step 2: Next, you open the page for the Central Selection Board of Constables.
Step 3: Select the Bihar Fire Services option.
Step 4: Find and click on the Admit Card for the Bihar Police Fireman PET link.
Step 5: Now you open the new web page, and then enter the mobile number or registration ID and date of birth.
Step 6: Click on the “submit” button.
Step 7: Your Bihar Fireman admit card will be displayed on the screen.
Step 8: Download the admit card and take a printout for future use.
Bihar Police 2022 – Admit Card for Prohibition Constable Physical Test
The Central Selection Board of Constables (CSBC) has generated the online results for the recruitment post of Excise and Registration Department, Prohibition Constable in the Prohibition Government of Bihar. The admit card can be downloaded from the CSBC’s official recruitment website, https://csbc.bih.nic.in. However, 76 vacancies are available for Bihar police in 2022.
Physical Endurance Test for Prohibition Constable Rules:-
1.6 km Race: Within 6 minutes, you have to complete it
Gola Fek (Shot Put): Candidates have three chances to throw the 16 pounds of gola minimum up to 16 feet.
High Jump: Candidates have to high jump for a minimum of four feet in three chances.
1 km Race: The candidate must have completed the race within 5 minutes.
Gola Fek (Shot Put): Throw 12 pounds of Gola minimum up to 12 feet in three chances.
High Jump: The candidate must clear 3 feet in three attempts.
I hope this information related to Bihar state notification is vital for you. If u