BPSC Drug Inspector Recruitment 2022: Fill out an online application for one of 55 jobs through the link and information below. The Bihar Public Service Commission has put out Drug Inspector Bharti 2022 for people who want a job. The Bihar Drug Inspector Job Opening 2022 Notification was made public. From November 25 to December 16, 2022, eligible people can fill out the BPSC Drug Inspector Online Form 2022.
The Bihar Public Service Commission has updated the list of people who can apply for the Bihar Drug Inspector Recruitment 2022 Notification. The new BPSC Drug Inspector Vacancy in 2022 is a great chance for anyone who meets the requirements to get a reputable government job with a well-known organization.
The BPSC Drug Inspector Online Form 2022 was announced on the official website, which is https://www.bpsc.bih.nic.in/. So, applicants are strongly encouraged to fill out the form with all their real information before December 16, 2022. Aspirants can also find information about Bihar Drug Inspector Bharti 2022 on the official site.
BPSC Drug Inspector Recruitment 2022
Soon, applications will be accepted for the 55 newly created positions of drug inspector. Those interested in applying for the available jobs can visit the website on the specified day. After the application submission deadline, nobody will be allowed to submit a resume or cover letter, and the selection committee will only examine genuine applicants for the job.
Candidates are urged to properly fill out the form and provide accurate information before submitting it. If you cannot apply for the position, look at this page, where we will explain how to complete the application form in the event you want further information.
As soon as the link to the application form becomes available on the official website, we will provide you with the direct URL to access the form. The purpose of this is to facilitate your access to this website and the completion of an application.
|Article type||BPSC Drug Inspector Recruitment 2022|
|Name of the organisation||Bihar Public Service Commission|
|Date of filling out the application||25th November 2022|
|Last date for submitting the application||16th December 2022|
|Mode of submission||Online mode|
|Name of the post||Drug Inspector|
|Number of posts||55 vacancies|
|Selection process||Written exam, interview round|
|Advertisement No.||09/ 2022|
|Pay scale||93000- 34800|
|Category of the candidates||Total number of posts||Total No. of posts estimated for women as a result of 35% horizontal|
|Extremely backward class||5||2|
|Backwards class women||2||0|
The people who want to apply for a job must look at the requirements to see if they meet them. If they do, they will be able to take part in the hiring process.
Applicants who still need to meet the requirements but still fill out the form are told that the authority won’t accept it. Here are the requirements for people who want to apply for the job opening.
- Applicants for the job of drug inspector must have a degree in medicine, pharmacy, or pharmaceutical science.
- The candidate must specialize in clinical pharmacology or microbiology from an Indian university recognized by law.
- The people who apply should have made at least one of the substances for at least 18 months.
- The applicants must have at least three years of experience inspecting companies that make substances.
- You must be at least 21 years old and no more than 37 years old for this job.
- For candidates in other categories, the age limit will be lowered. Read the official notice to find out how much the age limit will be lowered.
After filling out the application form, applicants have to pay the fee for it. Their application will only be accepted if they pay the fee. Here is the fee for each type of candidate.
|Category of the candidate||Application fee|
|Reserved/ unreserved women candidate of Bihar||Rs.200|
|All other candidates||Rs.750/-|
How Do I Apply for the BPSC Drug Inspector Job Opening in 2022?
Applying for a job will start soon on the official website. Since the process is about to begin, all applicants should review the qualifications needed for the job.
Those who meet the requirements must apply for the job opening, and the best candidate will be chosen. Here are all the steps you need to take to apply for a job.
- To apply for the job, go to the Bihar Public Service Commission’s official website, www.bpsc.bih.nic.in.
- When you get to the official website, look on the home page for a link that says “Apply Online.” Click on that link.
- On the next page, tap the link for the application. Then, you have to register in the portal by clicking on “New registration” and filling out the form with all the information asked for. After that, pay the fee and submit your information.
- Now that you’ve successfully signed up, you should log in with your username and password and tap the “login” button.
- Now, on the next page, you’ll see the application form. Start filling out the form and uploading the documents along with the form.
- Last, any candidate who wants to can also save a copy of the form for future use.
An online BPSC Drug Inspector Bharti 2022 Notification has been sent by the Bihar Public Service Commission. Those interested in the BPSC Drug Inspector Recruitment 2022 may apply for November 25 and December 16 this year.
Applicants must properly fill out the complete form since it will be submitted online. They should pay great attention to the notification issued by the Bihar Drug Inspector in 2022. Therefore, exercise caution, and make sure you read all of the directions that can be found on this page.